Certain media outlets were convinced Beyoncé was giving labor earlier this week, but that clearly turned out not to be true as Jay-Z was sitting courtside at a Nets game. We’re assuming Jigga wouldn’t have b-ball on the mind while his wife was giving birth to their first born.
Speculation aside, we noticed Jay’s attire. Of course his shoe game is always on point (he rocked the new Air Yeezy 2s) but we’re on the fence about his denim on denim look. Of course we know it’s possible to wear denim on denim but it usually looks best when the denim isn’t too matchy matchy and the hues are different. But Jay chose to go with an unbottoned indigo shirt and matching jeans.
Hmm, are we feeling this look?
-Patrice J. Williams
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process