Happy New Year StyleBlazers! In less than 12 hours 2011 will officially be over. If your planning to be low-key for the night, at a huge party, or anything in between to ring in the new year, a “sophisticated buzz” is the perfect stamp for celebrating.
Thankfully, we here at Styleblazer love to party, so we put together these champagne cocktails to bring in the new year with a bang. Whether you decide to go all out or keep it intimate, these cocktails can be enjoyed anywhere you choose to celebrate with easily swappable ingredients.
Here’s to another fabulous, beautiful and fashionable new year!
Get the recipes on the next page
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!