Happy New Year StyleBlazers! In less than 12 hours 2011 will officially be over. If your planning to be low-key for the night, at a huge party, or anything in between to ring in the new year, a “sophisticated buzz” is the perfect stamp for celebrating.
Thankfully, we here at Styleblazer love to party, so we put together these champagne cocktails to bring in the new year with a bang. Whether you decide to go all out or keep it intimate, these cocktails can be enjoyed anywhere you choose to celebrate with easily swappable ingredients.
Here’s to another fabulous, beautiful and fashionable new year!
Get the recipes on the next page
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night