Nowadays it seems like books are the new mixtapes—everyone’s got at least one going around. And everyone’s fave Dreamgirl, Jennifer Hudson, is the latest celeb to join the literary movement. She popped into Barnes and Nobles yesterday to promote her new book I Got This: How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down. In the book Jenny talks about going from a small town choir girl to an international Dreamgirl, and her transforming weight loss. She is also giving style credits galore, rocking a Haider Ackermann jacket over an Azzedine Alaia bodysuit, Theory trousers,and Christian Louboutin booties to the 5th Ave signing. StyleBlazers, you like?
Check out the complete ensemble J.Hud wore at the NYC stop on her book’s press tour
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos