For all you high fashion lovers, the print version of FASHIZBLACK Magazine hits newsstands January 12th. France’s 3 year old online luxury magazine geared towards Black women is one of just a few print magazines that are becoming available to women of color internationally. It may be a pretty penny to own your own copy of these international titles, but they are well worth it for the bold fashion on exotic beauties—stories are written by top journalist and beauty ideas are tailored for us.
It’s about time publishers speak to us colorful fashionistas and give us more options. FASHIZBLACK is written in French, but if you are a true fashion devotee you will still enjoy the visually stunning pages. And with the accessibility of services like Google Translate, translations are not only possible but made so much easier. Make sure you pick up your premier print issue of FASHIZBLACK tomorrow!
Check out some of FASHIZBLACK’s past paperless covers in the gallery below:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples