While it can be hard for some to think of at the start of January, it’s already spring in the fashion world. In this clip H&M’s global head of Design, Ann Sofie Johansson, walks us through some of the key looks that she and her team have cooked up for spring. Mixing hard-edged and tough – think leather mini skirts, with soft and feminine – like a flowing floral blouse, Johansson styles the picture perfect looks seen around the world in H&M’s digital lookbooks. Also taking a turn towards preppy, they’ve thrown in a good measure of knits, including double-breasted sweaters and argyle crewnecks, on top of slim-fitting pencil skirts and flared denim. Wholly, H&M will offer great staples that can transition from the last frosts of winter to the first buds of spring. Check out the clip below.
StyleBlazers, how do you like the upcoming H&M spring collection?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process