Everyone wants in on this nail craze so fashion designers have been pulling out show-stopping claws at their runway shows. One of the spring 2012 nail trends that we are excited about is the crystal clear nail. Nothing new over the sun, but clear nails are making a comeback and they are better than ever. Clear lucite nails stood out in shows like Alexandre Herchcovitch and 3.1 Philip Lim – who included stenciled prints for added glamor (pictured above). Even those who are not fans of fake nails, can simply opt for clear polish.
Remembering that old phrase, “less is more,” well we predict clear (the new nail trend) to take over this year. Indulge in the gallery below.
Another model showing off her rounded lucite tips and milky white decor at the Joy Cioci show
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night