Color blocking is a trend that’s clearly here to stay, at least for now anyway. Last spring the look of pairing contrasting hues and bright colors was seen on countless runways, like Jil Sander, Gucci and Proenza Schouler. And our favorite celebs got in on the fun by rocking bright red tops with body con orange skirts or cobalt blue pants with sunshine yellow blouses. Well, color blocking isn’t just limited to clothing. You can certainly jump on the trend with accessories. This adds a pop of color and fun details. It’s also great for the StyleBlazer who isn’t ready to commit to a head to toe color block look. Peep five hot color block shoes you have to add to your closet ASAP.
ASOS River Island Color Block Platform Slingback Heels
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past