While promoting his children’s book, Chocolate Me, Taye Diggs revealed he never found his dark skin attractive. It wasn’t until he saw the attention chocolate drop Tyson Beckford received that he became comfortable in his skin. We’re glad Taye’s digging the skin he’s in and can even educate children with his book, but Taye, black has always been beautiful!
Us StyleBlazers embrace all shades of beauty, but in honor of Taye, we have to give a special shout out to the handsome dark skin men we can’t get enough of. Their beauty ranges from the refined Djimon Hounsou to the dapper Brit Idris Elba to the young and athletic Reggie Bush. Peep the gallery of fly, dark skin black men who make us weak in the knees.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards
- Married and Barely Legal: 15 Celebs That Got Married Before 21
- Where Are They Now? 15 Rappers Who Fell Off the Map
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Jordana Brewster, Hollis Wakeema And More!)
- The 15 StyleBlazer Closets We'd Love to Peek Into!