One of our favorite fashion forward ladies, Tracee Ellis Ross, recently helped announce the nominees and categories for the 43RD NAACP IMAGE AWARDS at a live press conference in Beverly Hills, CA,. While Ross has been known to kill the red carpet, the jury is still out on her choice for this event. Ponytail and bang, black sheer and coral print with black pumps?
What do you think StyleBlazers? Did she go hard or should she have stayed home?
-Qimmah A. Saafir-Dobaria
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)