Smelling good is a social courtesy. If your clothes, accessories and beauty are all in tact, why not top your look off with a pleasant scent? When it comes to fragrances, there’s always a nose-full to choose from. Some ladies prefer a sweet, powdery scent, while others like robust smells that linger in the air. We’re always sniffing around for new favorites and recently fell in lust with the following picks:
OK, we admit, this one won us over immediately with “I Love New York,” stamped on the face of the bottle, however, this sultry fragrance not only looks good but smells good too! With notes of pepper, cocoa lmr, coffee beans and vanilla, Bond No. 9 is certain to put an extra pep in our step. Bonus: Their’s one for Him, one for Her and one for ALL!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!