Celebrity stylist, Rosie Philidor, granted StyleBlazer exclusive access into her client and recent Golden Globe recipient, Idirs Elba’s, hotel room on the morning of the 2012 awards, for a in depth look at what the A-List actor would be wearing to the premiere Hollywood event. Philidor had everything from sleek Tom Ford and Armani ties, to studded Christian Louboutin kicks and a vintage 1950s Rolex on deck, in preparation for the Luther star’s memorable night.
“How you look says a lot about who you are.” advises Elba. And judging from the dapper threads he’s often spotted in, on and off the red carpet, we’ve concluded that the veteran actor is serious about his fashion choices. “Rosie is a great stylist and has impeccable taste,” gushes Elba in his hypnotic British accent. “She makes it easy for me, someone who doesn’t like a stylist, to work with her.”
Take a peek at some of Idris’s best style moments in the gallery below. BONUS: Ladies, it’s hard to get tired of staring at this divine chocolate fella.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process