It’s a universal fashion favorite that never goes stale. And for Spring, the lightweight fabric is seen on button-downs, stilettos and roomy satchels.
3.1 Phillip Lim’s entire Spring 2012 Ready-To-Wear collection is packed with muted tones and breezy separates but one particular runway look (below) featuring a sleeveless jean jacket gave us a fashion flashback and put us on the prowl for more light wash denim.
We found five chambray pieces we advice you cop NOW! Turn the page to shop the trend.
3.1 Phillip Lim’s Spring 2012 Runway
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!