The Screen Actors Guild Awards took place last light and a few buzz worthy (brown) actresses stole the show. Viola Davis strutted the red carpet in an embroidered Marchesa gown, accenting her empire waist number with a coiffed bob and soft golden makeup.
The stunning actress took home the Lead Actress award for her role in The Help and in her touching acceptance speech, thanked Meryl Streep and Cicely Tyson for inspiring her acting career.
Other red carpet favorites include Regina King who wore a lilac ruffled Alberta Ferreti gown and Zoe Saldana’s beaded Givenchy Haute Couture dress paired with peep-toe Guiseppe Zanotti heels was a winner too! Take a peek at Red Carpet Recap: The Brown Edition and tell us whose ensemble you adore the most.
Regina King in a ruffled Alberta Ferreti gown
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey