Fashion forward out-of-the-box magazine, i-D, caused us to do a double take when we spotted the multiple covers of their “Whatever The Weather” issue.
This year is The Year of the Dragon, one of the happiest Chinese new year’s to date. And to show China some love, i-D enlisted Chen Man, a leading Chinese photographer to create enticing art out of his rich culture.
Chen Man teamed up with MAC’s Director of Make Up Artistry, Terry Barber, to produce portraits celebrating the diversity of beauty amongst Chinese women. With twelve covers total, including eight online and five print, the diversity of these women is an eye opener to Chinese culture. These 12 women take us on a tour of China just by
These 12 beauties take us on a tour of China via these colorful and elaborate shots. All looks were styled by Lucia Liu, this drool-worthy issue hits stands on February 9th. Mark your calendars StyleBlazers.
Check out all 12 covers here:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles