We're back with another inspiring story for How I Made It. For our third episode of Season 5, we chatted with celebrity hair stylist, Kim Kimble. Watch the video above to learn her story and stay tuned for future episodes!
About This Episode
Celebrity hair stylist Kim Kimble has recently become a household name due to the success of her WE tv show, L.A. Hair. But Kimble made a name for herself in the hair industry almost two decades ago when she hired as the key hair stylist for the film, B*A*P*S starring Halle Berry. Since then, Kimble has styled numerous A-list clients from Beyoncé to the late Whitney Houston and has gone on become a salon owner, hair care line creator and now reality TV star.
Originally wanting to become a fashion designer, watch the video above to learn how Kimble went from a shampoo girl to a highly sought-after celebrity hair stylist, hair expert and entrepreneur.
WATCH MORE HOW I MADE IT:
- Episode 2: Sonia Kashuk, Makeup Artist and Creator of Sonia Kashuk For Target
- Episode 1: Lisa Price, Founder of Carol's Daughter
- Episode 1: Senior Writer, Newsweek/Daily Beast, Allison Samuels
- Episode 2: Fashion Designer Kevan Hall
- Episode 3: Curl Connoisseur Anthony Dickey
- Episode 4: Photographer Marc Baptiste
- Episode 1: Fashion Critic Robin Givhan
- Episode 2: Celebrity Makeup Artist Sam Fine
- Episode 3: Designer and Stylist Alexis Phifer
- Episode 4: Writer and Editorial Director, Kierna Mayo
- Episode 1: Alek Wek
- Episode 2: Deidre Jefferies
- Episode 3: Beverly Johnson
- Episode 4: Laura Smalls
- Deleted Scenes: Sydne Bolden Long
- Deleted Scenes: Mikki Taylor