New York Fashion Week is right around the corner, and you know what that means. Soon you’ll be checking out the collections, bookmarking the hottest trends and finding ways to incorporate new looks into your wardrobe. But, before you make a beeline to your favorite boutique, let’s shift your focus to an area that gets the least amount of love. It’s time for an undergarment upgrade.
Think about it. When’s the last time you bought a bunch of new bras? Have you ever gone into Victoria’s Secret or Agent Provocateur for a proper fitting? Studies show that anywhere from 80 to 90% of women are rocking the wrong size. That’s an awful lot of strap tugging and spillage, right? You might be tailoring your fashion decisions to an outdated version of your body. Everything from exercise to pregnancy can cause major measurement shifts that we often overlook. No matter how much effort you put into your amazing outfit, if the foundation is wrong, you’re taking away from the beauty of your shape.
Turn the page for more…
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process