She’s gotten a Golden Globe, SAG award, and an Academy Award nomination for her performance in the critically acclaimed The Help, and Viola Davis has never shined brighter. LA Times Magazine captured Davis’s glow on their latest cover and we can’t stop gawking over her radiant skin, natural cropped do’ and stunning couture ensembles.
Hair isn’t the only thing Davis is keeping natural nowadays; when questioned about how she captures her characters so perfectly, she cites: “If you’re looking at an actor onstage with a cat, who are you going to look at, the actor or the cat? The cat, because the cat is just being a cat.” And she’s just being fabulous in this slick editorial. Work, Ms. Davis!
See more shots in the gallery below:
Viola’s wearing a Marchesa long-sleeve high-neck re-embroidered lace dress with organza flower shoulder detail, available at marchesa.com.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night