In case you thought Naomi Campbell can only kill the runway, the leggy legend has popped up in the March issue of Harper’s Bazaar to remind us that she still IS one of the most sought after supermodels of our time. There’s nothing this woman can’t do. She’s ripped runways and lit up editorials for years and doesn’t seem to be slowing down. Harper’s Bazaar features the icon in their March issue and even in black and white, Naomi looks breathtaking.
Shot by Karim Sadi, Campbell radiates throughout the spread in glittering ensembles in very short lengths, of course to show off those million dollar legs. In a cropped version of her favorite hairstyle, Naomi gives a refreshing excitement to the upcoming Spring months we are longing for. Never one for layers of makeup, Naomi looks naturally chic, beauty we can only aspire to achieve when we get her age. Peep the shoot in the gallery below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process