Josephine Baker represents dignified elegance, beauty and style—Kudos to Rose Cordero for successfully capturing the natural allure of this timeless icon. Tush Magazine’s Summer 2011 issue features a prolific spread entitled, “Adore Me,” where Cordero flaunts boudoir lips, glittery baubles and flawless finger waves.
-Metanoya Z. Webb
Flip through and let us know what you think of the glamorous spread. BONUS: Faceoff between the original and the muse at the end of the slideshow!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups