The Grammy Awards are taking place this Sunday and it’s a night when the music world comes together to celebrate the brightest, most influential artists across all genres. But let’s be real, we’re really just interested in who’s wearing what. As much as we hope the stars will use their stylists and access to haute gowns, the past has proven there are bound to be some fashionable misses.
We’ve seen prints galore (Mary J. Blige’s head to toe cheetah ensemble), wild threads (Lady Gaga) and of course the barely there dresses (Jennifer Lopez). We’ll have to wait until the big night to see what the fashionable hits and misses will be, but in the meantime, check out some of the biggest Grammy fashion fails.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!