Nicki Minaj has quickly become a one-woman wonder, topping charts and inking deals at the speed of light. And fashion and music’s favorite shero has no time-outs in sight. Onika is on her way to conquering the alphabet’s worth of magazine covers, from BlackBook and Complex, to V and W. And honestly, we’re pretty damn stoked. Despite her wacky-tacky style and taste-the-rainbow hair, her face is beautiful (don’t hate) and body “smokin’—figure eight…” Take a peek at her cover for Paper Magazine‘s Spring Fashion Issue, along with these interview excerpts.
On handling her fame :
“Success came and now that so many eyes are on me, I feel I have to deliver. And it’s a business. No joke. I guess I am stressing more than I should be, and I think I am becoming more guarded.”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past