We’re loving Rihanna’s crimson side braid, embellished at the tail, with black, gold and green beads. There’s no denying this Bajan hottie’s island roots. Her drawstring eyelet skirt and bandeau top are super cute too!
But did the platinum-selling superstar really need another endorsement to add to the forever growing list? CoverGirl, Gucci, Nivea now Vita Coco (who’s counting?) Rhi Rhi joins the brands famous family which includes Madonna and Red Hot Chili Pepper’s, Anthony Kiedis. “Rihanna is a natural fit for the Vita Coco brand and I’m so happy to have her on our team,” says Madonna.
“I love Vita Coco! It’s real coconut-water from hand-picked coconuts. It’s delicious and so good for you.”
-Metanoya Z. Webb
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process