While Beyonce was not holding down the front row this time around (bummer!) there was still great fashion and chic looks at J.Crew’s New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2012 presentation on Tuesday. For their fall/winter collection there is an abundance of luxurious fabrics— from short-haired furs to sumptuous leathers to python-prints. The bold patterns and textiles were mixed effortlessly and quite daringly, which is probably why it is one of Michelle Obama’s favorite fashion labels.
Though this J.Crew Collection is a slightly advanced version—in style and price—of the label’s regular fashions, it is interesting that although the brand has retail stores and factory outlets nationwide, J.Crew can successfully create forward-thinking yet shoppable designs that could’ve easily been exported from a Parisian atelier. Check out some of our favorite looks below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past