The word bustier normally makes you think of an undergarment that’s not meant to be seen, but an alluring bustier top should certainly be shown off. Rihanna stepped out in a printed, Bottega Veneta bustier for the 4th annual Roc Nation Pre-Grammy Brunch at the Soho House in West Hollywood on Saturday and we absolutely adored it.
A bustier top cinches in your mid section and has a serious pin up vibe to it. It can easily be paired with jeans and a blazer for a casual chic look, or go all out with a sequin top and A-line dress. There are so many ways to wear this classic piece, especially since they come in everything from basic denim to tribal print to racy lace. Rihanna’s Bottega top is $1200, but of course we found you some affordable styles.
See five of the busiter tops we’re dying to get our hands on.
Free People Embroidered Bustier Top
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)