You know that euphoric feeling you get when something on your must-have list gets marked down? Well, StyleBlazer is excited to announce that we’ll be offering exclusive deals on clothing, accessories and beauty products twice a month. From rising talent to established designers, we’ll be covering all the bases and providing you with a massive selection. Cheers to guilt-free shopping!
We’re kicking off the DealBlazer Discount with So Excessive. Owner Keena Williams always had a knack for embellishing her outfit with tons of accessories. Her love for jewelry inspired her to launch her e-boutique after opening the doors to her brick and mortar shop in 2010. The site is fully stocked with edgy knuckle rings, jewel-encrusted hoops, bold stackable bangles and geometric earrings. You can customize the house line of nameplates and earrings via special order. The current designer roster includes Crux (spotted on everyone from Beyoncé to Lauryn Hill) and a special line from StyleBlazer favorite Melody Ehsani.
Whether you prefer simple pieces, or you’re all about making a statement, you’ll be able to throw a few So Excessive jewels into your virtual cart and keep it under $50. This deal is only valid for 24 hours, so make sure you grab something for yourself and spread the word to your friends.
Get the discount code and see a few of our favorite picks in the gallery below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!