For the StyleBlazer on the go, having a fly bag with fully charged gadgets is a necessity because you want to tweet and Instagram your latest fashionable finds, of course. But all too often your battery dies. Luckily, since the onset of London Fashion Week 2012, a designer debuted a purse that charges your BlackBerry, Droid, iPhone, and other devices.
The Richard Nicoll design, a collaboration with Vodafone, has us wondering why someone didn’t create this years ago. When the bag is fully charged, you simply plug your device into the unassuming pocket inside and you’re juiced and ready to go for days, effortlessly combining fashion and function. A Bluetooth-enabled LED “charge” hangs outside of the purse and flashes to indicated incoming calls! And none of the wires are exposed so you’d never know it’s anything more than a chic tote. We can’t wait until this bag is released in the fall.
Tell us StyleBlazers, would you rock it?
-Patrice J. Williams
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)