Just like we imagined, Nicki Minaj has always wanted to be a MAC Viva Glam girl. When she finally got the opportunity she was floored. As you know the pop rapper and Latin sensation Ricky Martin are the newest spokespersons, and there couldn’t have been better choices for the campaign focused on the research to end HIV/AIDS. Both are passionate about the project, not to mention visually pleasing.
The campaign was shot last July by fashion photographer, Dave LaChapelle, and the products were made available earlier this month. But just in case you still haven’t picked up your pink Nicki lipstick or Ricky lip conditioner, watch the behind the scenes campaign video footage of the two celebs explaining what the campaign and cause means to them, and how they feel about each other.
-Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)