By now, you’ve probably seen everyone’s favorite little sister Solange Knowles gracing the cover of Rollacoaster Magazine. Everyone’s been chattering about the Carol’s Daughter spokesmodel’s full fro and stylish denim looks that she rocked for her shoot, but what about the makeup? Her heavily lined eyes were drenched in a bronze shadow that brought out her deep brown peepers, paired with light pink lips.
The young mama looks great from the neck down, but what do you think of her Rollacoaster cover makeup, StyleBlazers? Haute or Not?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night