LaLa Anthony hit up her hubby’s Knicks game last night in New York City sporting a new blonde low light ‘do. We’re absolutely in love with the new color and practically raced to dial in appointments with our colorists, but first want to share some tips on how to keep your hair healthy and vibrant after a color process.
We turned to hair stylist extraordinaire Gabrielle Corney (she does “Love & Hip Hop”‘s Olivia’s fab hair) for some tips on maintaining and protecting color treated hair. Read on…
How do we keep our color looking fresh?
Maintain the color’s vibrancy with a mix of deep conditioners. I use Redken Smooth Down Conditioner as a deep treatment and Redken Workforce 09 Flexible Volumizing Spray (below) for body as well a light hold. Tigi Dumb Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner (next page) is great because it doubles as an instant [wash-in, wash-out] as well a 5 min penetrating mask and makes the hair super soft and shiny. Essential oils like vitamin E, olive oil, grapeseed oil, and lavender are great for keeping the hair moisturized.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process