The denim cutoff short has been a bad girl staple for decades and isn’t leaving us anytime soon. But not every fashionista has the skill or time to turn a pair of old jeans into a spicy must -have pair of cutoffs.
Enter Runwaydreamz, a Los Angeles based apparel company specializing in creating eye-catching denim cutoffs. These distressed shorts are often complete with studs, rhinestones, a printed accent, or unique tie-dyed finish. Each pair is made from a pair of authentic vintage jeans, giving them a high-rise feminine silhouette. A pair of these embellished denim shorts will set your pockets back about $150.00.
But hey, they’ve been approved by celeb stylist Rachel Zoe and reality star Kylie Jenner. Peep our favorite picks in the gallery below.
Riley Vintage Studded Shorts
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos