The print publishing industry has been treading in murky waters for the past few years. But even in this seemingly dark climate, some pubs, specifically mags, are still willing to get their feet wet and launch print books—thank goodness.
Originally an online only read, French glossy FASHIZBLACK joined those ranks recently, making a big splash with their premiere print issue that featured a high fashion brown hottie in a killer red couture look on the cover. And then we waited, and wondered: will it live? The answer is ‘yes!’ The second issue for March/April will be touching down in France the week of March 5th, and internationally on the 15th. The cover displays a beauty shot of dark chocolate model, Rama Diouf, half-hidden in the shadows, which makes her bright orange lip color pop even more. Appropriate, since the spring issue’s theme is “Orangemania!”
StyleBlazers, are you as excited as we are for FASHIZBLACK’S 2nd issue?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery