Everyone knows Kanye loves Anna Wintour, and would do anything to be in U.S VOGUE—even start a womenswear label to get her attention. That may sound far-fetched, but Kanye has finally gotten a little taste. Yeezy is featured in VOGUE for the first time ever in the March 2012 article “Tisci’s Time.” Kanye appears alongside Givenchy designer Ricardo Tisci and his other famous muses, including Liya Kibede, Liv Tyler, Karolina Kurkova and Florence Welch. The Kanye West and Ricardo Tisci friendship seems to be growing and growing as Kanye has been seen at all his shows, wears many of his designs, and also tapped Tisci to design the cover art for his last collaborative album, “Watch The Throne.” So it makes sense for Tisci to call on his famous fashion-loving friend for this article. We also hear that Tisci helped out Kanye on his collection as well, but that will probably never be confirmed.
-Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process