June Ambrose has been a very busy woman for the past few months and it doesn’t look like she’ll be slowing down any time soon. The “style architect” revealed during NYFW that she will be launching a women’s contemporary clothing line right after she finishes up with her eyewear collection. But wait, that’s not all on June’s to-do list. The stylist extraordinaire will be making her debut in reality TV!
The buzz about her reality show originally titled The June Ambrose Project broke last year. Newly titled, Styled By June, will document the stylista’s adventures in fashion with her company, Mod Squad, and her team of assistants as they upgrade the looks of June’s burgeoning and well-known clientele.
Not only will fans be able to see Ambrose working her magic but they will also have the privilege of seeing how the mom of two juggles her family life and career. Catch the premiere of Styled By June March 19th on VH1.
StyleBlazers, will you be tuning in?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters