Most people see sneakers as the footwear you rock to the gym or on a casual day of errands. But the shoe can be dressed up. We’re seeing a ton of wedge sneakers that you’d be proud to wear with your fliest threads. These wedges don’t just give you added height but they pack a stylish punch. They’re bright in color, have shiny metallic finishes, rich materials like suede and leather, and are far from the tried and true sneakers you may already own.
Check out six wedge sneakers that’ll put you on top of the style game.
See By Chloe High-Top Wedge Sneaker
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles