Octavia Spencer has been having a whirlwind time making appearances and taking home awards since her appearance in last year’s movie “The Help,” so naturally the talented actress will need to unwind after the Oscars. You know how we might buy ourselves a pair of shoes after getting a promotion at work? Well Octavia is also buying herself a gift, but you’d never guess what.
“I am going to get my boobs lifted. That’s going to be my first gift,” Spencer, 39, told Parade Magazine. “I figured going into my forties, but I want my boobs where they were when I was 17.”
According to US Weekly, don’t expect the Academy Award nominee to go under the knife right away. “Right after the Oscars I start a Diablo Cody movie. We’re taping out of the country for four months so I wouldn’t be back here until about August,” Spencer explained. “I would want to do this around November. Then that way I could just relax until January.”
StyleBlazers, what do you think of Octavia’s plans to get a breast lift?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)