Just when you thought Tom Ford Nail Lacquer was a grip at $30 a pop, get ready to wrap your mind around this: Red Carpet Manicure has a golden at-home LED Manicure that retails…wait for it…wait for it…$5,000. WHY?
We learned it contains a full ounce of gold, but then that was it. Although we did wait to hear if it also included someone to apply the polish to our nails and you know, tidy up the house a bit, too.
So who in the world would buy a $5,000 polish? According to Refinery29.com, Rihanna’s celebrity manicurist Kimmy Kyees used the gilded lacquer on the pop star for the Grammys. It’s not even anything to sneeze about. Girl, get you some Essie.
What’s your take, StyleBlazers? Could you rock a $5,000 mani?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles