Model mama Kimora Lee and her chocolatey fine actor/model husband, Djimon Honsu, attended a dinner hosted by Vanity Fair and designer brand Ermenegildo Zegna celebrating two charitable causes—international relief organization Oxfam America and the Green Carpet Challenge—last Wednesday night in Hollywood. Hubby donned a suit by the host designer Ermenegildo Zegna, while Kimora looked date-night fab in a white cocktail dress. The LWD (little white dress) has quickly become a hit with many celebs and it’s easy to see why. White is bright, fresh, and more unexpected on a night out.
We loved Kimora’s LWD look so much we decided to shop it for you. See what we found!
Charlotte Russe Contrast Elastic-Back Dress
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)