Party gyal, Rihanna stepped out on the London streets to eat with her bestie last Wednesday night. Perhaps she wanted to be prepared for any type of weather heading to Pan-Asian restaurant, Novikov. At least her outfit made it seem that way. She rocked cut-off jean shorts and open toe sandals but paired them with a turtleneck, winter blazer, and thick black stockings. Don’t forget the shades at night. Too much going on or just right?
Peep more shots in the gallery below…
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'