There was more than one carpet worth watching last night. While some starlets got gussied up for their big night at the Oscars, many got just as dressed to party after them. Last night celebs like Zoe Saldana, Venus and Serena Williams, and Paula Patton attended the 2012 Vanity Fair Oscar After Party held at the Sunset Tower Hotel in West Hollywood to dine and dish about the wins. One can only imagine what a room full of A-listers do in a lavish hotel soiree, but the arrivals on Vanity Fair’s plush beige carpet had plenty enough drama for us.
See all the brown beauties that attended Vanity Fair’s Oscar Party. And be sure to tell us who was the worse and best dressed!
Wow. We like JLo‘s deep crimson red dress better than the much milder off-white one she wore to the Oscars.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night