Jennifer Lopez is no stranger to her fashion choices causing a stir (remember the green Versace dress at the Grammys?) and that’s exactly what she did at this year’s Oscars. The deep V-neckline of her sheer-striped Zuhair Murad red carpet gown was so revealing she had the world wondering if we saw a nipple slip as she presented on stage or if it was just a shadow. The general consensus is no, though one male attendee was quoted in the Huffington Post saying, “Oh yeah. Edge of the areola.” And J. Lo’s nipple now even has a Twitter account!
Although her red carpet dress is getting all the attention, she actually rocked another beautiful Zuhair Murad design in a beaded burgundy later that night for the Vanity Fair Oscar Party festivities. This time around Jennifer’s dress was even more revealing with a deeper plunging neckline which was practically at her belly button. Jenny sure loves showing off her toned, 42-year-old body, and can you blame her?
Tell us StyleBlazers, which dress do you prefer?
-Patrice J. Williams
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!