Thandie Newton stepped out to a Sadler’s Wells fundraising gala yesterday at the Sadler’s Wells Theatre in London, England, looking not one bit like 39 years old. She rocked an all-black blazer, long shirt, legging combo with big curly hair. The breathtaking English actress had the nerve to say she felt “a bit messy” acting alongside the “beautifully groomed and gorgeous,” Gabrielle Union in Tyler Perry’s Good Deeds. Oh please, Thandie. We all know you stay fly too.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!