StyleBlazers get trends from three main sources: runways, retailers,and the most captivating of all, celebrities. And where do celebrities get their trend alerts? Runways, retailers, and the most obvious of all, other celebrities!
For celebrities it’s always a heated race to be spotted wearing the hottest, newest and latest ‘big thing.’ And just like any race, competitors can’t help but to look around to see who’s doing what so they can make sure they do it too (and better). So they copy. Are they ashamed? Nope. Is it wrong?Maybe. Is it entertaining? Abso-f’n-lutely!
Check out these “celeb-copycats,” who we suspect stole their style from someone else.
Suspect #1: Cee Cee
Ok, we’re starting you StyleBlazers off easy because we think this one is a dead giveaway. So, as if we need to ask, which young celeb do you think Ciara copied her brown-rooted blond tresses from? Flip the page to find out.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night