Who saw it coming? The baseball cap has been a popular accessory on recent NYC street style round-up’s, and we must admit, we love it! A sporty baseball cap can give your favorite boot and coat combo a fun edge, as seen on the many fashionistas roaming the streets during New York Fashion Week 2012.
Unlike wool hats that can dry out your hair, baseball caps are casual, cool, and good for your strands. What do you say StyleBlazers, will you be throwing a baseball hat into your wardrobe anytime soon?
Check out more of our favorite street style baseball cap moments below…
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night