The talk show Queen is going out with a bang. Oprah Winfrey and crew headed to Telluride Colorado to get a peek inside of Ralph Lauren’s exquisite Ranch. The hour-long show airs on Wednesday, May 18th and is the fashion mogul’s first television interview in 20 years. The pair chat about Lauren’s illustrious career, bright future and his children, David and Dylan, who are both getting married this year. Bonus: Winfrey’s escorted around the ranch in Lauren’s vintage 1948 Jeep—now that’s riding in style!
Who do you think has more loot: Ralph or Oprah?
-Metanoya Z. Webb
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models