The last time we saw Rosie Philidor, she was dressing Idris Elba in a winning look for his big night at the 2012 Golden Globes. We sat down with the celebrity stylist once again to get the scoop on her decade-long career in fashion and learn more about what goes into styling legendary clients like Jay-Z, T.I. and Swizz Beatz. If you were wondering where the Gucci handkerchief look in T.I’s back pocket came from, that’s a signature Rosie detail.
See what Rosie has to say about fashion styling in the video above—her 10 years in fashion has dressed her with a lot of savvy styling tips. And when you’re done, take a peek at some of her exceptional work in the gallery below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night