V Magazine tapped supermodel Naomi Campbell to channel music icon Tina Turner for their February issue’s music-inspired “Private Dancer” shoot. The black and white images, shot by Daniele Duella and Iango Henzi, showed a wild-haired Naomi dressed in fringed pieces representing one of the music legend’s most iconic looks. But we really get Tina Turna from them?
Check out the spread in the following pages before you decide.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night