Scheduled to officially air March 21st, BET filmed their annual Rip The Runway fashion show MC’ed by model Selita Ebanks and The Game‘s Pooch Hall inside New York’s Hammerstein Ballroom Wednesday night. Probably coaching all the up-and-coming models during her down time, Selita owned the stage in a variety of fun dresses and that lovely smile of hers. Although, the best accessory of all was her new hair.
The gorgeous Ms. Ebanks switched up her usual short crop for full lengthy curls and choppy bangs in complimenting brown and blonde tones, giving us a little Beyonce mixed with Tina Turner. We haven’t seen Selita look this radiant in a while. Could it be her new BET beau, Terrence J, that has her glowing from head to toe?
Check out more pics of Selita’s new hairstyle from Rip The Runway.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night