Essence Magazine honors “The Voice” of our time, Whitney Houston, on their April 2012 cover. Since the race has been on to find a lead to play the music icon in the upcoming biopic, it is refreshing to see Essence simply dedicating a few of their pages to remembering the star that touched so many.
“In celebration of the life and musical gift of the singer, actress and model, ESSENCE’s April issue pays tribute to the iconic legend with a photo collage and messages of love from her friends in music, politics and Hollywood,” the magazine wrote.
This special issue will include exclusive photos of the singer and more on her, making it a must-have collector’s item for all Whitney fans,
StyleBlazers, are you planning to purchase Essence’s Whitney tribute issue?
-Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles