Who doesn’t love a little mystery and intrigue? Better yet, who doesn’t love a woman with a little mystery and intrigue? A fashionable hat can do a lot for an outfit, even make an outfit of outerwear in the winter time. In this week’s StyleBlazer Street Fashion Snapshots we featured a handful of women who had a head full of style. But there was no mystery about these ladies’ love of lavish head-wear in this edition we call ‘Mad Hatters.’
Sneak a peak of them in the following pages.
Editor’s Notes: It seems only right we start off with an o-fficial StyleBlazer like the lovely June Ambrose. We caught June out-and-about NYFW wearing a haute paid and leather outfit. And while the ice-skater style heels of her boots were ba-na-nas, her large furry custodian helmet style hat was what stole the show for us. SWOON!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!