The red carpet is all about standing out. Celebs spend countless hours and go through tons of dresses to be the A-lister who turns the most heads in a unique gown. But when a frock is a super fly must-have, it’s inevitable more than one lady will want to rock it. Balmain’s 2012 Resort and Spring 2012 Collections both featured gold, silver and white embellished mini dresses we’ve seen on countless ladies, including Zoe Saldana, Joan Smalls, Alessandra Ambrosio, and Katy Perry. Although, each starlet blazed it in her own way.
Check out each lady’s look with this haute Balmain number.
Earlier this month we saw Katy Perry don a variation of the popular 2012 Resort dress from the Spring 2012 collection in Paris for the Maison Du Caviar party. The super fitted look showed off her toned legs in platform sandals. The only pop of color she added came courtesy of her blue hair.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night